Testimonials

Pick your paint colors with confidence!
References available upon request.

Hi Jacki,
I can't thank you enough for all of your help in choosing the colors for my new home. You did an amazing job picking great colors, especially given how challenging it was to work off the existing colors and fixtures that we couldn’t change. All three rooms look beautiful. I can't believe how much better the bathroom now looks -- what a difference! The nursery blue is perfect, and I love the color you went with for the office! I don't know what I would have done without you! I will definitely pass your name on to anyone who is looking for some expert advice with colors. I had such a great time working with you. Thanks again for making a difficult process so easy!
All the best,
Ryan (Brooklyn, NY)
__________
Hi Jacki,
Thanks so much for all your help. The painting is in progress and looks great so far:) I will def keep my ears open so I can recommend your service to family/friends.
Thanks again,
Fawn & Michael (Hoboken, NJ)
__________
i am so glad i found your ad. our meeting was professional, well-prepared and you helped me come to a color decision quickly. the baby's nursery now looks complete, and the color is better than even i or my husband imagined.

thank you for helping me pull it all together! i look forward to working with you again on my next project...
randy (Westchester, NY)
__________
so they are coloring the walls now .. finally!

kansas grain rocks. it looks stunning, actually way more stunning than I had imagined. The combo of kansas grain with white cloud is really beautiful. If you are ever in the area, you must stop by and see how gorgeous its coming out ... it looks modern and yet traditional with a very, very slight hint of grey and yellow .. its a showstopping color.

I was so excited that I had to give you an update :)
z. (NYC)
_________
I just wanted to let you know that we finally painted and the colors you suggested look great! The bathroom in particular came out beautiful. We went with the darker brown for the kitchen walls, as you recommended. It's such a pleasure to spend time in the kitchen now.
Thank you again,
Tamar and Jeff (Clifton, NJ)